It’s not your everyday camp. It’s AdventureCamp. Kids develop self-esteem and fitness skills while doing what they do best—having fun! Enjoy a week of exciting activities
led by our certified and credentialed staff.
AdventureCamp keeps children active, engaged and learning, with lots of exciting recreational activities and fully chaperoned field trips to places like amusement parks and the beach.
Children aged four to five have different interests and needs, so they’ll enjoy camp programming designed just for them. Activities include arts and crafts, music appreciation, age-appropriate physical skill-building activities and social developmental activities, such as cooperative and imaginative games.
- Weekly Rate: Cost: $250 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- July 2 – 6 $200 (a.m./p.m. Care: $25)
- AM Care: $30 (7 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- PM Care: $30 (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Lunch: $30 (July 2-6, $25)
- Daily Rates: August 20 – 28 Only
- Daily: $60 Daily a.m. or p.m. Care: $7.50
- Daily Lunch: $6.50